Your privacy is important to us. We respect your right to keep your personal information confidential and to avoid unwanted solicitations. This Privacy Statement explains the types of information we gather and what we do with it.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you and members of your household in connection with your insurance transactions with us. The type of information collected may vary depending on the type of policy or coverage you apply for or buy, but may include:
- information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others;
- information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other sources; and
- with your consent, we may ask a medical professional who has treated you or members of your family to confirm or give us more details about medical information you have given us.
We do not sell or provide any information we gather to third parties who may wish to provide you with information about their products or services. We may, as permitted by law, provide information about you to certain persons or organizations. The types of persons or organizations we may share this information with include:
- persons or organizations which perform professional, business or insurance functions for us;
- insurance carriers and wholesalers;
- insurance support organizations;
- independent claims adjusters;
- regulatory and enforcement authorities.
We have procedures that restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to our employees and others who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information.
BUSINESS SERVICE AGENCY
PO Box 2127
Wayne, NJ 07474